Monday, June 11, 2012

Splash of Light

Summer arrives pretty late up here in Oregon but when it does the landscape explodes with beauty. One of the great things about photography is capturing these special moments in time and preserving them for later reflection. This beach, Horsfall, is the closest to my place nearby up in the woods and so I go there a lot. I look back at the photos I've taken there and the diversity of faces the place shows at different times is amazing to me.
Sweet curl. There are a lot of folks that surf here and there are some great breaks. Too cold for me! I'll take Hawaii for that. Next week I'll be checking out the Pistol River Wave Bash, part of the pro American Windsurfing Tour, down at Gold Beach and will send some shots your way. Check out their website. http://americanwindsurfingtour.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment